It isn’t always easy to find Andrea Updegrove, shielded as she is by stacks of spreadsheets, folders, invoices, contracts and all other manner of crucial documents; but trust us; she is there, making sure the trains run on time.
As business manager, Andrea makes sure that the bulldog stays fed. She manages accounts receivable and accounts payable, generating invoices, producing checks, preparing monthly account analyses and coordinating payroll.
Andrea joined Triad after working her way up through the accounting department at Keystone Peer Review Organization, Inc. Before that, she held accounting jobs with Cleveland Brothers Equipment, the Catholic Diocese of Harrisburg and Pennsylvania Blue Shield.
She holds an associate’s degree in business administration from Harrisburg Area Community College, and she is working toward a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of PA
- Capital Blue Cross
- Carpenter Technology
- Chester Upland School District
- Crane Safety Now
- Delaware River Maritime Enterprise Council
- District Council 21 Painters & Allied Trades
- Dog Law
- Federal Courthouse in Harrisburg
- Film Tax Credit
- Glen-Gery Brick
- Growing Schools
- Harrisburg School District
- Highway Construction Industry
- Middletown Area School District
- Pennsylvania Motor Truck Association
- Pennsylvanians for Affordable Nutrition
- Pocono Raceway
- Telecom Legislation
- Transportation Funding
- United Nations