Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLP
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP offers the strength and resources of diverse lobbyists, attorneys and professional staff experienced in a broad range of services. The services of Nelson Mullins include government relations, lobbying, regulatory and legal needs for clients ranging from private individuals to large businesses, including many publicly held companies.
Clients benefit from our range of government relations and legal areas and our leadership among peers. Our clients interact with experienced lobbyists and lawyers who can draw on the collective knowledge of more than 470 professionals as well as take advantage of the most current technologies available.
With offices in Atlanta, Boston, Jacksonville, Nashville, Tallahassee, West Virginia, Washington, D.C., and throughout the Carolinas, Nelson Mullins offers solutions that complement our clients’ values and objectives.
Nelson Mullins’ government relations practice represents clients before federal, state, and local legislative, regulatory and administrative agencies, including lobbying practices in Washington, Atlanta, Boston, Columbia, and Raleigh.
Our government relations client services include:
- advocacy representation before federal, state, and local legislatures and before executive, administrative, and regulatory agencies.
- preparing and implementing legislative and other government relations strategies.
- introductions to public officials.
- political and legal analysis.
- design and implementation of strategies for federal and state appropriations.
- assistance in identifying and obtaining grant funding.
- monitoring and timely reporting on legislative activities, including introductions, hearings, and committee meetings.
- guiding client participation in the legislative and regulatory arena, including testimony at hearings and comments submitted for the record.
- facilitating access to key influencers of public policy, including business and professional associations, think tanks, political organizations, and coalitions.
Government Relations Professionals in Washington, DC
Richard Riley, Former U.S. Secretary of Education
Philip Lader, Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Kingdom
David H. Wilkins, Former U.S. Ambassador to Canada
Robert B. Crowe, Co-Chair of the Firm’s Government Relations Practice
Ron Klink, Senior Policy Advisor and Former Member of Congress
Alan B. Mollohan, Of Counsel and Former Member of Congress
Leo Coco, Senior Policy Advisor
Christopher T. Cushing, A Managing Director, Federal Strategies Team
Craig H. Metz, partner in the Washington office
Justin Meyers, Policy Advisor
Connie Myers, Government Relations Consultant
Mick Nardelli, Policy Advisor
Jennifer L. Pharaoh, Attorney
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -